Scroll to see replies

No, it's just Jonny which is on backwards :mmm:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
:lolwut:
wannabe mexican
Gotta love Dan Levine's pony tail...

Are you doing OT?!?! If so I was one of the two girls who arrived late to the first lecture!

I am on TSR at my boyfriend's stealing his internet... I finally admitted to him my shameful internet forum secret! He still doesn't know my username though... but Cloop and JTM and Shebz he knows yours!
makinghistory
Are you doing OT?!?! If so I was one of the two girls who arrived late to the first lecture!

I am on TSR at my boyfriend's stealing his internet... I finally admitted to him my shameful internet forum secret! He still doesn't know my username though... but Cloop and JTM and Shebz he knows yours!

Yeah I'm doing OT. Was my third choice...but I think it could be quite good. Well up for learning hebrew...

Also, my girlfriend has known for a while about my internet forum life, and is only ok with it if I sign in at her house and let her read through the Health and Relationship threads for a good chuckle.

I know JTM and I have a feeling I may meet Cloop at the Langsoc social tomorrow if she goes. But I haven't figured anyone else out on here in real life yet.
I had lunch with Chloe the other day :h:

I'm usually flitting around somewhere if i'm not on here. Generally in lectures, doing IntraMural stuff or out on the lash. I have highlights now and my hair looks totally different to my profile. :proud:
Reply 4005
I'm not going to the LangSoc thingydoodarrrr. Still got Freshers' Week woo!

I don't feel good today :-(

And Emma, i'm going to tell him!!!! MOOOHAHAHAHA
Youre not coming, cloop! even i am going, and i am ******* injured! gutttttted
jonnythemoose
Youre not coming, cloop! even i am going, and i am ******* injured! gutttttted

Don't be such a :joyman:

:p:
Reply 4008
Jonny... How can I come when I will be somewhere else... Silly boy
by the power of witchcraft.

duh.
Reply 4010
you can get burnt at the stake for that kinda shiz jonny

(i wish I was coming tonight though!)
I met another TSRian last night. Don't be shy, slightly odd child! :p:
I met an (ex-)TSRian the other day when I was out with Chlo :p:

I'm hoping to get to Kinki tonight :h:
Reply 4013
I have a hell of a lot of work to say it's my first week :lolwut:
Welcome to the real world Alex! :h:
Reply 4015
i'm in hartley grove, any place to print several pieces of bus tickets? i want them for tomorrow morning
I'm doing ten modules this year in four different languages, now that's hard work :puppyeyes:
Reply 4017
marcusmerehay
Welcome to the real world Alex! :h:

Thanks Marcus :p: It is great down here though :jive:
Reply 4018
jonnythemoose
I'm doing ten modules this year in four different languages, now that's hard work :puppyeyes:

I'm BM6 med and have 3 presentations, an essay, research questions and portfolio. Oh well, I'll get used to it, a year off has turned to my brain to jelly :p:
Alex D
I'm BM6 med and have 3 presentations, an essay, research questions and portfolio. Oh well, I'll get used to it, a year off has turned to my brain to jelly :p:

**** it, 40%

:p:

Quick Reply