The Student Room Logo
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

^ Meh...Jesters is heaving on a Monday, and is tbh cheap all week round anyway. Monday is a good night to go to the Hobbit. Jesters on a Thursday, Oceana on a Wednesday (if at all...:erm: ), and Fat Poppadaddy's on a Saturday would be my ideal line-up :colondollar:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Went to Kinki and jesters last night. That is dedication.

Cloop we did stay in Kinki untill gone half 12 and text you then we couldn't find you again and we got a taxi to jesters. Massive queue outside though!!!! But was bon.

Anybody out tonight?
Reply 542
Emma - I'm so sorry about last night! Where did you go?!?!!? I bought you a drink and you'd vanished!
Ah I missed a drink! I'll come and get my vodka from your corridor later lol.
in the end i was in the Hobbit until about 12.30, then i went to Sobar for some extra lash until it shut. I don't remember what time it was :p:
i might hit Fat Poppadaddys tonight, i don't really like The Hobbit.
Reply 545
Emma, where did you put the vodka??
You don't like the hobbit? Actually leave the thread please, Marcus. :hmpf:

And I feel like I haven't been out in aaaaaaages :frown: :frown: - I've just been swamped by work, and other things...and now I'm sick (I mean honestly, my neck has swollen :eek: )...but I may brave it nonetheless.

They're showing the X Factor at the Boiler House live tonight, Monte bitches, be there or be square...
jonnythemoose

And I feel like I haven't been out in aaaaaaages :frown: :frown: - I've just been swamped by work, and other things...and now I'm sick (I mean honestly, my neck has swollen :eek: )...but I may brave it nonetheless.

They're showing the X Factor at the Boiler House live tonight, Monte bitches, be there or be square...

Ooooo we were going to go watch that!
Reply 548
X Factor? When there's top quality football on?

Watched QI earlier Emma, awesome show. Loads of random facts which is cool.
footy99
X Factor? When there's top quality football on?

Watched QI earlier Emma, awesome show. Loads of random facts which is cool.

Adam you so totally just blanked me from reception to D block! I even held the door open for you. So not impressed mister!

QI is amazing. I lobe random facts. :yep:
Reply 550
I'm tired. Got up at 9 after walking back from sobar around 2:30 in the morning. :p: Could say you blanked me as well just walking off stopping me from having a conversation with you.

Either way, surely it evens out that one of us may have blanked the other by me saying QI is awesome?
Reply 551
It's not the final is it?!!?!?!?!?
jonnythemoose

Not my fault i think its a turdhole :rolleyes:
I'd take Oceana any day.
X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final 7 I think they're at now? Oh by the way Emma, that grotesque 16-year-old boy who you think I look like? Some randomer in Oceana told me the other day that I looked like him :erm:

The same randomer also mistook me as Laura from the X Factor, at which point I started rabbiting on at what a travesty it was that I'd been voted off :sadnod: It was jokes...
Reply 554
You don't look like Eoghn! Ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

Anyone out tonight?
You do look like him!!!!!! He is a mini you!!
I'm out tonight. I think we're going to Walkabout or something? i didn't hear what my neighbour said properly :p:
marcusmerehay
I'm out tonight. I think we're going to Walkabout or something? i didn't hear what my neighbour said properly :p:
We went there before and it was proper crap, even the bouncer was dissing it down :p: But to be fair, that was during the end of the summer hols...
crud. i should have been in Varsity 5 minutes ago. I really should write down where and what time my socials are >.<
toonbarmy
Albeit a year late but still..... CONNAUGHT WALK ON WATER, SO WE F*****G OUGHTA NA NA NA NA HEY NA NA NA NA HEY. That is all :P

ooh a civil engineer too...
and a second year! good...

got a question:
which maths book shall i buy?

also you're a connaughter... BOOOOO

Quick Reply

Latest