The Student Room Logo
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton

Southampton Uni chat thread

Scroll to see replies

First exam- started off really well then went to **** :frown: I really should be in bed too, got another exam on Friday to revise for...
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Original post by Deutsch_Beth
Stage 5 is next Friday afternoon :frown: By the time I come out of my last exam everyone I know will be partied out already haha, happened last year too.

Also good luck Jonny!

That's super unlucky, language exams in my first and second year were normally over by the end of the first exam week! This year I don't finish til Tuesday the 29th though, but then for Stage 6 and 7 there's 2x2-hour written exams, so they drag on longer this year!

7 days to go...
That's my exams finished, off for a well-earnt double or seven at Sobar tonight.

Didn't go great.
I'm going to watch a couple of recitals tonight. One of my clarinet friends is playing a very very nice program which I'm really looking forward to. :biggrin: Having no exams is great but I'm really struggling to give a **** about my presentation and viva next week.
congratulations marcus, just 6 days to go and i'll be with you!
WOW! The exam today, the questions were identical to questions we'd been set in tutorial sheets and coursework :redface:
I had such a horrible exam today I almost cried on the way out. Even though it counts for **** all it's still depressing.
Original post by hamijack
I had such a horrible exam today I almost cried on the way out. Even though it counts for **** all it's still depressing.

I'm sure it's happened to all of us - I had one like that in first semester!
I had one like that last week and I got 70 for it. Sometimes the worst ones turn out to be the best ones! Don't worry HJ!
I want to go to the petting zoo! Sadly I've had a lazy morning and can't justify taking a revision break, having done no revision yet.
Wah I don't want to be revising any more. Still have got 3 exams though :frown:
Spanish exam tomorrow :beard:
Reply 7412
i've got 7 exams left, didnt start yet, and my first one is on monday. :ahee:
Original post by Tom_Sg
i've got 7 exams left, didnt start yet, and my first one is on monday. :ahee:

That's harsh, what do you study?
Reply 7414
That's harsh, what do you study?

Physics but i'll swap next year to go into WSA. :biggrin:
Jesus Christ, I'm losing the will to live through these exams. It's too hot and my biro keeps slipping out of my finger.
Reply 7416
I want to go to the petting zoo! Sadly I've had a lazy morning and can't justify taking a revision break, having done no revision yet.

Same I want to stroke the guinea pigs:bear:
My new headphones have finally turned up.

Now I'm in the mood to do some work before possibly going home for the weekend. :h:
I thought you'd finished Marcus?

3 exams to go
Reply 7419
3 to go as well. That exam was horrible.

First Computer Architecture lecture.. "You cannot learn all of computer architecture in one day." Oops.

Quick Reply

Latest

Latest