what if she gets a warning and dies.

Bastard isn't in the filter, that's why :p:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
cloop
hav eu seen how man posts this thread has had? 100o+

good times#

wait marcuuuss how do u know? WHO TROLD U¬?!

hi gelenda! i saw u tonmight

i just burnt my gfimher on a toastie maker

it hurts
it is tres rouge
like a rouge monter

weeweet ime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloeeeeeeee!!! Hey! Nes and will were like were going to see chloes new hair and i was like who?? But then i recognised u. :yep: God getting into jesters tonight was soooooo long. I literally queued for like 2 hours in the freezin cold. Oh my thought i was gonna die. Jesters was quite good tho although it only felt like i was there for about an hour. I literally fell straight to bed as soon as i got in. I Love ur drunken posts btw chloe v. funny, very sorry bout the finger!
Reply 1022
Oh my god my new hair is like a freakshow :frown:

Next time come on the guestlist with us yay! TSR partay!!

Were you dressed up ?
No dont worry they said ur hair looked really good, it really did. I didn't go dressed up in the end, I finally persuaded Nes to come out so went dressed normally. Ooooh TSR party sounds good to me!
did emma and clo come back yesterday pissed and post on tsr?
or is it just me?
makinghistory
that was all capitals but tsr changed it

ahrg

did I meet you in sobar last night? haha I was very drunk, dressed as the mad hatter and may have smelt of cigars :biggrin:
Reflex, bitches. Go, tonight. Now. GO!
I met you outside reception when cloop jumped on that girl.

I am very very very very very very very very upset right now. very. :frown::frown::frown::frown:
makinghistory
I met you outside reception when cloop jumped on that girl.

I am very very very very very very very very upset right now. very. :frown::frown::frown::frown:

haha i think that was my friend jen... outside the reception... I really can't remember, apologies for that, the night was one massive blur. I woke up with huuuuge bruises on my leg n now I walk with a limp, alcohol is an amazing anaesthetic. Aww :frown: hope whatever it is, gets sorted. Everybody's upset today, seems like a wave of sadness.
Lol you did seem very drunk! But I can't really talk walking around with Cloop in her pyjamas and me hugging a bottle of vodka for warmth!

Maybe it was the Nietzsche lecture. literally zoned out when he was talking about politics and then had NO idea what he was talking about when I awoke from my mini doze.

Thanks :smile: just flatmate issues... little bit hurt by stuff.
Haha yeah I properly zoned out too, I love Peter Johnson, he's an absolute legend but it would be handy if he put some notes or something on blackboard cos that 5pm lecture is an absolute bitch to concentrate in.
Reply 1031
I lurve MakingHist xx
Reply 1032
Lumpster you said bitch and it came up yayayaya! are we allowed to swear on this forum these days? Good god
no, bitch and bastard have never been in the filter.
cloop
Lumpster you said bitch and it came up yayayaya! are we allowed to swear on this forum these days? Good god

Aha Lumpster... thats a new one :p:
Reply 1035
is ****? or ****? or ****? or ****?
Reply 1036
yes :frown: bad times
cloop
yes :frown: bad times

just same as always.
come on clo,
'bitch' is obviously a female dog
and 'bastard' is OBVIOUSLY a kid with no parents, right?
Reply 1039
sorry sorry!
you are right
but **** is just masturbating and **** is just poop and piss is wee-wee and **** is female genitalia!

And yet we're not allowed to say them!
What a screwed-up world we live in :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest