ghosty19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Assess the likely consequences for Ford of its joint venture with Mahindra. (12 marks)
I do Edexcel by the way.
Thanks!
matulumayo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ghosty19)
Assess the likely consequences for Ford of its joint venture with Mahindra. (12 marks)
I do Edexcel by the way.
Thanks!
I can help, tell me if you still need some assistance.
rileyjm7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Extract G. Ford and Mahindra joint venture. Mahindra, an Indian-based car manufacturer, and Ford have signed a deal to develop a new Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) for the Indian market. These will have a Ford body and badge, but will be based on a car chassis (frame) that will be made by Mahindra. The deal will see Mahindra and ford cooperate with each other for a period of three years. While Ford may gain economies of scale and a lower cost structure from Mahindra's new car chassis, Mahindra will get access to Ford's engineering knowledge. Mahindra will also get support in global emerging markets, including Ford's manufacturing and car distribution network. The Managing Director of Mahindra Ltd said "Both teams are working together and building on mutual strengths. We are excited about the synergies unveiled through this joint venture and the potential opportunities it will bring."
Last edited by rileyjm7; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (100)
27.32%
England (122)
33.33%
Belgium (29)
7.92%
Germany (40)
10.93%
Spain (8)
2.19%