The Student Room Group

Student Finance PN1 Form

Hello, I am filling my PN1 Form and I have a question about Section 3- b3. Give details of your residency from the date you received your last status from the Home Office to the first day of the first academic year of your course. What am I supposed to write there? In the previous point, b2, I had to write my home addresses for the last 3 years. Which was the same address. What do I have to write now?
Original post by Jsv8321
Hello, I am filling my PN1 Form and I have a question about Section 3- b3. Give details of your residency from the date you received your last status from the Home Office to the first day of the first academic year of your course. What am I supposed to write there? In the previous point, b2, I had to write my home addresses for the last 3 years. Which was the same address. What do I have to write now?

Hi, what is your nationality and status in the UK?

Please make sure you are completing the correct questions as not every question applies to you.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, what is your nationality and status in the UK?

Please make sure you are completing the correct questions as not every question applies to you.
Thanks, Isaac

I'm so sorry, I didn't see that at the bottom of b2 it says to go to b4. There is something else I having a problem with within the Loan Request Section. I live with my mother and brother and we all live together and I don't really have a "Contact 2", someone that lives at a different address. Is it a problem if I only provide one contact? Or should I try to get a contact even if it is someone we don't have much interaction with?
Original post by Jsv8321
I'm so sorry, I didn't see that at the bottom of b2 it says to go to b4. There is something else I having a problem with within the Loan Request Section. I live with my mother and brother and we all live together and I don't really have a "Contact 2", someone that lives at a different address. Is it a problem if I only provide one contact? Or should I try to get a contact even if it is someone we don't have much interaction with?

For the PN1 form it is fine if you provide only 1 contact. It's only the EU form that we require 2 contacts.
The form will say we need 2 contacts but our data entry team should still work the form if they see 1.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending