The Student Room Group

just got glasses

Hey my names im Morgan and im a boy lol so ive recently got glasses but im worryed how my friend will judge me when i wear them to school can anyone give me advise.
Lol it isn’t a big deal, it’s just glasses what have they got to laugh about ?
Facts
Original post by Morgan78633
Hey my names im Morgan and im a boy lol so ive recently got glasses but im worryed how my friend will judge me when i wear them to school can anyone give me advise.

Original post by Anonymous
Lol it isn’t a big deal, it’s just glasses what have they got to laugh about ?

IMO, every time I was in school, it was normally the kid with glasses that got picked on constantly. I doubt you aren’t going to get laughed at to be honest, people are bound to make fun of you as “four eyes” etc.

But I think you can ease your way in. So, if you had glasses, maybe try putting it on in lesson so people can see you with it on first. Then just gradually progress things. If the teasing becomes unbearable, just talk to your teachers but I’m not sure what much help that would do tbh.

It’s one of those things that you just have to be confident with it on.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by CaptainDuckie
IMO, every time I was in school, it was normally the kid with glasses that got picked on constantly. I doubt you aren’t going to get laughed at to be honest, people are bound to make fun of you as “four eyes” etc.

But I think you can ease your way in. So, if you had glasses, maybe try putting it on in lesson so people can see you with it on first. Then just gradually progress things. If the teasing becomes unbearable, just talk to your teachers but I’m not sure what much help that would do tbh.

It’s one of those things that you just have to be confident with it on.

Thank you for your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest