The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Student life better at Brunel or Queens Belfast?

Student life better at Brunel or Queens Belfast?
Hi aahmed.ashraf,

Obviously both London and Belfast have great nightlifes and culture. Whilst London is obviously the bigger option for student life I decided against it. I moved from London to Belfast because I felt that as a student going out and having a good time would be harder and more expensive in London. Belfast is easier to get around, and there are loads of clubs, bars and restaurants but picking where you want to go out is easier I found than in London where it was overwhelming.
QUB also has a good campus feel despite being in the city making it feel more student-yyy.
Both will have loads to do but I personally made the decision that Belfast was better for students whilst London I would enjoy more when I was a young professional.
Hope this helps,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, Third year, English and History
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Hi aahmed.ashraf,

Obviously both London and Belfast have great nightlifes and culture. Whilst London is obviously the bigger option for student life I decided against it. I moved from London to Belfast because I felt that as a student going out and having a good time would be harder and more expensive in London. Belfast is easier to get around, and there are loads of clubs, bars and restaurants but picking where you want to go out is easier I found than in London where it was overwhelming.
QUB also has a good campus feel despite being in the city making it feel more student-yyy.
Both will have loads to do but I personally made the decision that Belfast was better for students whilst London I would enjoy more when I was a young professional.
Hope this helps,
Team Queen's,
Charlotte, Third year, English and History

Alright thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending