The Student Room Group

Sixth Forms - Birmingham and Sandwell

Does anyone know any good sixth forms in Birmingham?
What are your thoughts and feelings about each school? And what would you recommend?
I live in Wednesbury but I've been going to high school in Birmingham so I do have some leniency on the location.
I'd prefer to go to a school over a college but I am open to the idea.
They have to offer Computer Science as an option because I really want to do it and I need it for my chosen career path.
Original post by yay_lilia
What are your thoughts and feelings about each school? And what would you recommend?
I live in Wednesbury but I've been going to high school in Birmingham so I do have some leniency on the location.
They have to offer Computer Science as an option because I really want to do it and I need it for my chosen career path.

It depends, are you considering attending a Grammar School (depending on the grades you have/are predicted to achieve in your GCSEs)?
Would you say your a student who excels in their studies (in terms of revision, work ethic and grades)?
I hope this information helps.
Kind Regards,
BigShaq6969.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by BigShaq6969
It depends, are you considering attending a Grammar School (depending on the grades you have/are predicted to achieve in your GCSEs)?
Would you say your a student who excels in their studies (in terms of revision, work ethic and grades)?
I hope this information helps.
Kind Regards,
Gurdit Dosanjh.

I am considering grammar school but I'm not sure what the application process is like as it will be different to normal schools.

I know someone who went to King Edward IV school which is near birmingham, i think.

53% A*-B which shows that they’re pretty good! x
Original post by daddielonglegz
I know someone who went to King Edward IV school which is near birmingham, i think.

53% A*-B which shows that they’re pretty good! x

i was going to travel 30 miles each day for mine so 13 miles isn’t too far especially for a good school x
Reply 5

Lol you live in my town

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending