alone forever :D

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
right so i just cant help but think i have the worst luck when it comes to relationships/finding people. i feel like i'm never enough, and this has been proven time and time again. i literally just want to be a guys safe place and feel important in LITERALLY anybody's life, but my trust issues are at an all time high, and nobody wants me ig. im only 17 but ive genuinely accepted that im going to die alone, i really hate it and wish i could find someone who relates, i have no one and nothing
MariaSampaio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hunny...everybody has somebody... everybody has that person.... ur 17 ur probably not gonna meet ur forever person just yet...in the mean time use these relationships as opportunities to grow and learn about urself and what u want in a partner... but above all learn to love urself and work on ur confidence, u cant expect someone to love u without loving urself... learn to shine on ur own before u try to share ur light, u r the sun
COMMANDERinCHIEF
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
right so i just cant help but think i have the worst luck when it comes to relationships/finding people. i feel like i'm never enough, and this has been proven time and time again. i literally just want to be a guys safe place and feel important in LITERALLY anybody's life, but my trust issues are at an all time high, and nobody wants me ig. im only 17 but ive genuinely accepted that im going to die alone, i really hate it and wish i could find someone who relates, i have no one and nothing
Count me on that too
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Tbh I feel like that sometimes. Not all of that but that I'll be alone for the rest of my life, or at least for a long time yet, and I'm OK with that.
Although I am significantly older than you.

You're young. You're still growing as a person and you'll meet someone when the time is right.
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AizzyCola)
thank you so much, i’ll try, but it just feels like something i’ll never truly achieve
Everybody wants to be wanted. Everybody wants to be loved and to love.

But you said some interesting things - Why do you think you have trust issues and what are they?
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As u said you’re only 17 so don’t lose hope
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
Everybody wants to be wanted. Everybody wants to be loved and to love.

But you said some interesting things - Why do you think you have trust issues and what are they?
i just feel paranoid and suspicious of everyone and everything, like someone cant even compliment me without me thinking theres an underlying/insincere reason. ive been used so many times, and im starting to think its because i want to give so much.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
As u said you’re only 17 so don’t lose hope
im really trying :/

(Original post by MariaSampaio)
Hunny...everybody has somebody... everybody has that person.... ur 17 ur probably not gonna meet ur forever person just yet...in the mean time use these relationships as opportunities to grow and learn about urself and what u want in a partner... but above all learn to love urself and work on ur confidence, u cant expect someone to love u without loving urself... learn to shine on ur own before u try to share ur light, u r the sun
thank you so much, it just sounds so silly because im really young, but i do feel like times running out?, i look around at all my friends (older, same age and younger) and they seem to have everything i want and more? i cant help but feel so alone, im not sure how to explain myself idk
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i just feel paranoid and suspicious of everyone and everything, like someone cant even compliment me without me thinking theres an underlying/insincere reason. ive been used so many times, and im starting to think its because i want to give so much.
Don't let the weak and the bad define who you are. You're stronger than that.

I know it's hard when you've been hurt. But five years from now, when you're with whoever it is you're meant to be with, you're going to be glad you didn't let yourself become jaded and angry.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
Don't let the weak and the bad define who you are. You're stronger than that.

I know it's hard when you've been hurt. But five years from now, when you're with whoever it is you're meant to be with, you're going to be glad you didn't let yourself become jaded and angry.
thank you (: i definitely needed a quick release, even if its anonymous. thank you so much, i hope you get everything you wanted out of life (:
Yukine11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bruh ur 17 and you feel this way i've known I will die alone since I was 9
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Omg give me a break please ! You are literally 17! I'm 23 and still haven't found my person!

Just get on with your life and be the best person you can be, you seem very immature and naive and it appears you need to do a lot of growing (mentally) in order to then have a healthy and stable relationship in the future.

At this point in your life 'finding someone' should not be on your priority list !

Focus on personal growth and when you least expect something may come up.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=2537

:awesome: Plenty of people who can relate.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Omg give me a break please ! You are literally 17! I'm 23 and still haven't found my person!

Just get on with your life and be the best person you can be, you seem very immature and naive and it appears you need to do a lot of growing (mentally) in order to then have a healthy and stable relationship in the future.

At this point in your life 'finding someone' should not be on your priority list !

I like this
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I like this
thanks
Yukine11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
thanks
Can I follow you or can you follow me so that I can follow you back?
theycallmegigi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I don't know if you get this, but that was kinda rude! And for you being 23, you should've used better judgement on how to handle this situatuon and the fact that you didn't makes YOU IMMATURE.

As far as the OP:
I feel like that sometimes. Growing up is hard especially at 17 because you're not a kid anymore, but you're not quite an adult either, and your emotions can be all over the place. I can tottally relate, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I"m here ust PM me!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by theycallmegigi)
I don't know if you get this, but that was kinda rude! And for you being 23, you should've used better judgement on how to handle this situatuon and the fact that you didn't makes YOU IMMATURE.

As far as the OP:
I feel like that sometimes. Growing up is hard especially at 17 because you're not a kid anymore, but you're not quite an adult either, and your emotions can be all over the place. I can tottally relate, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I"m here ust PM me!
I'm totally ok with that

The truth tends to hurt a lot of people
theycallmegigi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm totally ok with that

The truth tends to hurt a lot of people
you can't say that a 17 year old is immature when you're 23 and immature
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by theycallmegigi)
you can't say that a 17 year old is immature when you're 23 and immature
Well actually I can say what I want quite frankly

This 17 year old needed a reality check that something like this isn't at the forefront of her current life

I can't help the fact you are bitter about how I express my honest opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (223)
43.39%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.01%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (58)
11.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.45%

Watched Threads