The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fenton484
he's beyond help

No he is not. I think you ought to stop posting such unhelpful comments to someone suffering with mental health issues.
Reply 41
The impression I get is that, in creating this thread, you were trying to find people who could support you through what you are going through.

I wonder whether speaking to the Samaritans would be useful for you. They are always there to listen, no matter what time it is, day or night.

You can reach them by calling 116 123.

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/talk-us-phone/#:~:text=Contact%20a%20Samaritan%20Talk%20to%20us%20on%20the,any%20phone%2C%20on%20116%20123.%20Call%20116%20123
Reply 42
This is Scotland mate u murder some one n u get 5 year 😂😂 I’m not mentally fit for a prison especially when no harm was caused I may have to pay for a scratch on a couple cars but 20 years lol what did I do kill 5 people your crazy I, not even aloud community service u do realise 20 years is life I didn’t tune cars and write them off little scratches plus no one has made a claim and iv not been charged and I wanpsnt driving recklessly I never chose to get in a car and drive I know your small mind can’t comprehend that but your brains working fine I could die it’s like if u punched ur wife in sleep u can’t exactly get charged with assault same thing applies my body won’t. Sleep sometimes a fortnight at a time then I just slip off into a dream I won’t spend a single day in jail I was trying to find out what sort of fines I could get not ******** this is Scotland not America lol man slaughter is only 7 year 😂😂😂😂

Original post by fenton484
that doesn't matter, you were driving in a reckless manner and you could have still hurt someone it's only luck that stopped you. As I said mate, you're going down for this
Original post by ReadingMum
No he is not. I think you ought to stop posting such unhelpful comments to someone suffering with mental health issues.

I think (suspect) he is a troll.
Original post by Robc192992
I wanpsnt driving recklessly

You stole a car with no licence and crashed into several other vehicles.
Reply 45
I’m not backtracking I’m only saying what iv been told someone could lie to me and I would have no idea because I can’t trust my memory
Reply 46
it’s ok they have no idea wht I’m going through I take full responsibility for my actions but don’t feel guilty as it’s not saved in ma memory at all
Reply 47
Thanks someone who isn’t just trying to call me a criminal because I’m not iv never been in a cell in my life I got arrested n left at the side of the road I’m not a criminal and ryt now my brain good and I wouldn’t just go and jump in a car and go for a drive it’s stupidity what people don’t get is the mental illness decides what I do I just wake up to the aftermath and it’s the worst thing ever because I can’t stop it
You should stop posting things on this thread as it could be used as evidence against you in court.
I haven't fully read through this thread because of how incoherent it is, however you really should seek medical help and advice. It sounds as if you are quite risky at the moment. Maybe you should contact the crisis team?

All isn't lost.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 49
No one loves u Fenton ul die alone atleast I have people who understand lol ur probably sitting with your mum playing an Xbox 360 with a game that’s not even produced anymore cos u can’t afford anything else😘
This is Scotland mate u murder some one n u get 5 year 😂😂 I’m not mentally fit for a prison especially when no harm was caused I may have to pay for a scratch on a couple cars but 20 years lol what did I do kill 5 people your crazy I, not even aloud community service u do realise 20 years is life I didn’t tune cars and write them off little scratches plus no one has made a claim and iv not been charged and I wanpsnt driving recklessly I never chose to get in a car and drive I know your small mind can’t comprehend that but your brains working fine I could die it’s like if u punched ur wife in sleep u can’t exactly get charged with assault same thing applies my body won’t. Sleep sometimes a fortnight at a time then I just slip off into a dream I won’t spend a single day in jail I was trying to find out what sort of fines I could get not ******** this is Scotland not America lol man slaughter is only 7 year 😂😂😂😂

Original post by ReadingMum
Thanks someone who isn’t just trying to call me a criminal because I’m not iv never been in a cell in my life I got arrested n left at the side of the road I’m not a criminal and ryt now my brain good and I wouldn’t just go and jump in a car and go for a drive it’s stupidity what people don’t get is the mental illness decides what I do I just wake up to the aftermath and it’s the worst thing ever because I can’t stop it

You're absolutely committing crimes though? :redface: It wasn't someone else that stole a car and crashed it, it was you, whether you claim memory of it or not.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 51
Actually never stole someone’s car I took my own car which my names on lease my girl just drives it so technically I only committed a road traffic offence not a criminal one because I wasn’t under the influence 😃
Actually never stole someone’s car I took my own car which my names on lease my girl just drives it so technically I only committed a road traffic offence not a criminal one because I wasn’t under the influence 😃

A'w c'mon quit it. You have no licence, there is no way for you to lawfully drive the car on public roads and no way for her to legally give you permission to drive it. You were also uninsured, Your actions were criminal, don't kid yourself.
Reply 53
No because the episodes are completely different every time let’s get one thing straight I took a car once I don’t go out stealling cars it was my own car on paper I’m not in denial I know everything iv done that people have told me I just don’t remember them myself for any trolls I have No criminal convictions and am not liable to work jail is not an option I don’t think u comprehend how serious of a brain issue this is I’m fine all month then boom I’m crazy for a few days I can’t do anything to stop it and the court would certainly not send me to jail first of all cos no one has pressed charges because it would have to Be me I bought the car and let my girl drive so no charger there and so be it if a get damage costs it’s more than correct that’ the people’s cars I hit I payed for I’m not a bad person I do take responsibility and I don’t need people saying your going to jail you’re waisting your finger energy it’s pointless unless I injured someone or had. A dui no chance of jail sorry this is Scotland 😂
Reply 54
Original post by StriderHort
A'w c'mon quit it. You have no licence, there is no way for you to lawfully drive the car on public roads and no way for her to legally give you permission to drive it. You were also uninsured, Your actions were criminal, don't kid yourself.

Actually driving offence are not criminal read a law book 😃
Actually driving offence are not criminal read a law book 😃

I don't need to, i'm not the one out of control smashing their life up. :redface:

Pretty sure your actions will be considered criminal in some way, fleeing the scene of (several) crashes for a start.

But anyway, if you're so confident in your knowledge of the law you certainly don't need any of our amateur advice. Farewell.
Reply 56
actually never fled any scene
It’s like u were there u know everything lol like that woman said just a troll in ya mammys basement I’ve done nothing wrong in my life and your trying to hold a medical condition against me which might kill me btw lowlife troll
Reply 57
Careless Driving in Scotland is an offence that is all too easy to commit. In recent years we have noticed a significant upturn in our queries relative to Careless Driving in Scotland. The most probable reason for this is an extension of police powers. Police officers can now issue Conditional Offers of Fixed Penalties for careless driving udner Section 3 of the Road Traffic Act. The outcome is that minor accidents that would once be left to individual and insurers to sort out
Sorry troll not criminal offences
actually never fled any scene
It’s like u were there u know everything lol like that woman said just a troll in ya mammys basement I’ve done nothing wrong in my life and your trying to hold a medical condition against me which might kill me btw lowlife troll

*sigh* So after you hit that first car you stopped, called the police and informed the owner? yeah? Or did you drive away and hit more cars with an already broken wheel?

Funny how you demand respect for your medical condition while showing no remorse whatsoever for the people you could have harmed and have damaged the property of.

"I've done nothing wrong in my life" :redface:
(edited 2 years ago)
Careless Driving in Scotland is an offence that is all too easy to commit. In recent years we have noticed a significant upturn in our queries relative to Careless Driving in Scotland. The most probable reason for this is an extension of police powers. Police officers can now issue Conditional Offers of Fixed Penalties for careless driving udner Section 3 of the Road Traffic Act. The outcome is that minor accidents that would once be left to individual and insurers to sort out
Sorry troll not criminal offences

Careless Driving is not related to you, you have no licence and crashed, apparently several times. it's Dangerous Driving at least, and that absolutely can be considered a crime.

"Careless driving doesn’t include situations where others are at risk of harm, as this would fall under dangerous driving." theAA.com

'Read a law book' I guess.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending