Driving licence online application 2021

Watch
Nithu56
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I have just applied for a driving licence online but I have been sent an application form by post to fill.

I have a UK passport (through naturalisation), do I still need someone to countersign my application? If so, could I ask any teachers to sign it?

Thank you.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Everyone needs a counter sign. Teachers are usually the best option if you’re in school as there aren’t many other people who are qualified to do it and have known you long enough
Nithu56
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
Everyone needs a counter sign. Teachers are usually the best option if you’re in school as there aren’t many other people who are qualified to do it and have known you long enough
Thank you so much! I’ll try to ask my teachers if they could do anything
My mother and I got confused as one of my cousins apparently didn’t have to get his countersigned so I wasn’t sure. Thank you for clearing this up.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nithu56)
Hi I have just applied for a driving licence online but I have been sent an application form by post to fill.

I have a UK passport (through naturalisation), do I still need someone to countersign my application? If so, could I ask any teachers to sign it?

Thank you.
If you've been sent a form then you will need a countersignatory. Does your teacher meet the required criteria?
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
Everyone needs a counter sign.
Not true.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (38)
36.89%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (9)
8.74%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
3.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (27)
26.21%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (16)
15.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads