AZuzuLemon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have gotten a place in a U.K. university for a course starting in September 2021. (It is a conditional offer) however I am now having second thoughts about my degree option.. is it too late to switch courses if I still want to start in 2021.. Will I have to reapply and then take a gap year?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AZuzuLemon)
I have gotten a place in a U.K. university for a course starting in September 2021. (It is a conditional offer) however I am now having second thoughts about my degree option.. is it too late to switch courses if I still want to start in 2021.. Will I have to reapply and then take a gap year?
Are you happy with your university choice or are you hoping to switch university too?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as you only want to change course and not the university, you can email their admissions department and ask to swap courses. If they agree to it, they’ll update ucas for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (152)
43.8%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (73)
21.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.76%

Watched Threads