The Student Room Group

Hottest Rapper(s) in the game

Scroll to see replies

Boi this ain’t got nun to do with beauty this has a lot to do with lack of original character, these b*tches all look the same dress the same n bump the same 4 artists that they heard on radio 1
Original post by amira_jade
enineeeemmm lol... And future with that silky low voice, and drake, and offset is the bomb!

i love his voice toooo
Original post by Amira_Jade
Enineeeemmm lol... And Future with that silky low voice, and Drake, and Offset is the bomb!

Fucc eminem
Lol y'all funny. I'm a little dissapointed that nobody named lil baby or dababy or pop smoke...like c'mon y'alll
They are all ugly. :/
Original post by theycallmegigi
Lol y'all funny. I'm a little dissapointed that nobody named lil baby or dababy or pop smoke...like c'mon y'alll

omg I forgot about Pop Smoke I love him
I don't listen to dababy or lil baby tho
Original post by Jesperger
They are all ugly. :/

I was speaking on their talent, and Pop Smoke was FINE!!!!

Original post by umchileanyways
omg I forgot about Pop Smoke I love him
I don't listen to dababy or lil baby tho

I love pop smoke too, it's so sad that he was taken so early, but you should totally go listen to them dababy's music is more about vibez and having fun, while lil baby is like that too, but his bars are just off the charts.
I was speaking on their talent, and Pop Smoke was FINE!!!!

I love pop smoke too, it's so sad that he was taken so early, but you should totally go listen to them dababy's music is more about vibez and having fun, while lil baby is like that too, but his bars are just off the charts.

I know :frown:
I can't wait to see pop smokes movie tho
Original post by umchileanyways
I know :frown:
I can't wait to see pop smokes movie tho

Me too, but I'' probably cry thinking about the fact that he's gone.

Omg sorry totally forgot dababy. I was listening to him yesterday man haha

Quick Reply

Latest