SUDs geography a level paper 2

Watch this thread
Charlotte1303
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is Cheonggyecheon river a case study for SUDs? as I know it is river restoration but I don't think it has anything to with urban drainage? I have a geography exam next week, help would be great
BigShaq6969
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlotte1303)
Is Cheonggyecheon river a case study for SUDs? as I know it is river restoration but I don't think it has anything to with urban drainage? I have a geography exam next week, help would be great
In my opinion, there are better case studies you can use for SUDs.
I assume you are doing the 2020 AQA Paper like me (and your query is for the 20 mark question:
'To what extent do you agree that urban drainage presents more opportunities than challenges in developing more sustainable cities?')
Did your teacher not go over case studies with you in lesson like Lamb Drove, Cambourne (Cambridgshire) and the management train implementation of SUDs on this new development site?
For this question, I would also refer to the case studies of London and Mumbai.
I hope this answers your query.
Have a great day.
Kind Regards,
BigShaq6969.
Charlotte1303
Rep:
(Original post by BigShaq6969)
In my opinion, there are better case studies you can use for SUDs.
I assume you are doing the 2020 AQA Paper like me (and your query is for the 20 mark question:
'To what extent do you agree that urban drainage presents more opportunities than challenges in developing more sustainable cities?')
Did your teacher not go over case studies with you in lesson like Lamb Drove, Cambourne (Cambridgshire) and the management train implementation of SUDs on this new development site?
For this question, I would also refer to the case studies of London and Mumbai.
I hope this answers your query.
Have a great day.
Kind Regards,
BigShaq6969
Thank you for your response! yes I am looking to complete the same question. My teacher went over the case studies very quickly! When you say London and Mumbai, in which ways are they sustainable urban drainage systems? As how does the lag time become reduced in Mumbai.
BigShaq6969
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'll reply via PM for my response to your query as I wish to be detailed as possible.
Speak to you soon.
Kind Regards,
BigShaq6969.
Charlotte1303
Rep:
(Original post by BigShaq6969)
I'll reply via PM for my response to your query as I wish to be detailed as possible.
Speak to you soon.
Kind Regards,
BigShaq6969.
Great, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
22.22%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (10)
12.35%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.94%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (13)
16.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.99%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
23.46%

Watched Threads