Jessica_FM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, I am currently a first year university student and I'm looking at places to live next year. Due to the pandemic I have struggled to make friends so I don't really have many friends to move in with. I have the option of moving back into halls into a studio with a larger shared kitchen (with an oven as the ones in the studio don't have one). I'm not sure if i should take it or even potentially move into the normal cluster rooms again. Or even move out to a privet rental. can anyone give me any advice.
tyjo123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jessica_FM)
Hey, I am currently a first year university student and I'm looking at places to live next year. Due to the pandemic I have struggled to make friends so I don't really have many friends to move in with. I have the option of moving back into halls into a studio with a larger shared kitchen (with an oven as the ones in the studio don't have one). I'm not sure if i should take it or even potentially move into the normal cluster rooms again. Or even move out to a privet rental. can anyone give me any advice.
Hi,
i am in a similar situation where i stayed home during this first year, and i am very stuck where to go next year, i am going to northumbria uni just to give context,
The pros of halls for you would be more involved social life and friends,especially after everything opens again so if your looking for that then halls would defo be a good choice
SyedN
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would also recommend halls, don't worry there will be many people in the same situation as you and you will find a lot of year 2s in halls as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
28.48%
No (113)
71.52%

Watched Threads