RaginiKatyal1996
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had my interview for the strategic marketing course at LCF but haven't got my offer letter yet - is anyone else in the same boat?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by RaginiKatyal1996)
I had my interview for the strategic marketing course at LCF but haven't got my offer letter yet - is anyone else in the same boat?
Hey, I have my interview soon too! Do you have any tips or know what questions to expect? Hope you get your offer soon!
RaginiKatyal1996
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I have my interview soon too! Do you have any tips or know what questions to expect? Hope you get your offer soon!
The interview is pretty basic, she asked me a some questions about my background and project proposal. Why I want to study the course and why I'd be a great fit. Another thing she asked was how I keep myself up to date with the latest news on fashion business and etc. Its not a tough interview at all and rather a short one. My advice would be to read your SOP and project proposal thoroughly and just show your your interest for the course in general etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (93)
28.53%
No (233)
71.47%

Watched Threads