The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Offers for LCF, UAL

I had my interview for the strategic marketing course at LCF but haven't got my offer letter yet - is anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by RaginiKatyal1996
I had my interview for the strategic marketing course at LCF but haven't got my offer letter yet - is anyone else in the same boat?

Hey, I have my interview soon too! Do you have any tips or know what questions to expect? Hope you get your offer soon!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I have my interview soon too! Do you have any tips or know what questions to expect? Hope you get your offer soon!

The interview is pretty basic, she asked me a some questions about my background and project proposal. Why I want to study the course and why I'd be a great fit. Another thing she asked was how I keep myself up to date with the latest news on fashion business and etc. Its not a tough interview at all and rather a short one. My advice would be to read your SOP and project proposal thoroughly and just show your your interest for the course in general etc
Reply 3
Original post by RaginiKatyal1996
The interview is pretty basic, she asked me a some questions about my background and project proposal. Why I want to study the course and why I'd be a great fit. Another thing she asked was how I keep myself up to date with the latest news on fashion business and etc. Its not a tough interview at all and rather a short one. My advice would be to read your SOP and project proposal thoroughly and just show your your interest for the course in general etc

Hi! I have been invited for an interview for MA fashion design management. Do you know if the interview is personal or with other students and how long it is. I really want to know what to expect to be prepared for

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending