The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Nursing degree (child)

Hi, I have an interview in two weeks time for the Nursing (child) degree, I just wondered if anyone has previously had this interview and had any advice?
Also if anyone is currently undertaking the Nursing degree would you mind sharing your experience so far please?

The more I think about the interview the more nervous I get.
Original post by HannahCC1990
Hi, I have an interview in two weeks time for the Nursing (child) degree, I just wondered if anyone has previously had this interview and had any advice?
Also if anyone is currently undertaking the Nursing degree would you mind sharing your experience so far please?

The more I think about the interview the more nervous I get.

Hi @HannahCC1990

Unfortunately I can't give any advice on the interview, but I will say that you don't need to worry yourself about the Interview! I will attach a guide I wrote for the interview process that should hopefully give you a better idea of what to expect. Just remember that everyone wants you to do your best in the interview! Here is the guide:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6825106

I know there are Nursing students from Winchester on TSR, so hopefully they will be able to give you some further advice as well. However, if you do have any further questions feel free to respond to me!

Luke
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending