MsC Digital Marketing- Which uni would you choose

Watch
Jordan80
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,I've got offers from Loughborough London Uni, Newcastle Uni, University of Kent, University of East Anglia and Meriot Watt University. Which of those is the best in terms of reputation, teaching and link with industry in the marketing area?If you were me, which uni would you choose for a master degree?Does anyone could help me with this hard decision?Thank you in advance.
Loughborough Student Community
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Jordan,

Congratulations on your offer!

At Loughborough University London, there is a dedicated and unique Future Space and Employability team who provide countless opportunities for students to network with industry experts and acquire relevant skills to help pursue your career goal. You can find out more about all the ways the Future Space team can help you during your studies here.

Additionally, the Digital Marketing MSc programme provides students with the opportunity to undertake the Collaborative Project. This project gives students the opportunity to work in interdisciplinary teams and use their individual experiences and expertise to solve a real business problem, provided by one of our corporate partners. This is a great opportunity for students to network and work alongside a real business and organisation!

I hope this helps, if you have any questions please let me know.
Ella
Jordan80
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you for your answer Ella.
I'll check the Space Future Team link.
It sounds really good!
Loughborough Student Community
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You're welcome!

If you have any questions about anything after taking a look, feel free to ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.96%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.46%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.12%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.84%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.02%

Watched Threads