Is water actually that important?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I drink fizzy pop daily and barely have water, how much does water benefit you? i hate the taste of it but i can drink the sugar free volvic water is that good for you still?
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Very important
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hate to break it to you bud, but fizzy pop is like 99% water.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Err given that its a basic need for your body to function, Id say pretty important?
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Seeing as we're 60% water, I'd put it pretty high up the list of things you need to survive.
Fizzy pop provides you with everything you need from normal water (that being water), but it also contains sugar or other artificial sweeteners and flavourings which aren't terribly beneficial.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Water is very important,
but you should avoid plastic bottles (and plastic containers in general) and drink it filtered so it doesn't contain any heavy metals
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I drink fizzy pop daily and barely have water, how much does water benefit you? i hate the taste of it but i can drink the sugar free volvic water is that good for you still?

Water is very important esp for your organs, skin and nails.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Worth giving up the fizzy pop for just flavoured water then or na?
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Worth giving up the fizzy pop for just flavoured water then or na?
Please drink normal water. Fizzy pop, flavoured water and those kinds are not good in the long time because they have ingredients such as sweeteners and so on that might harm your organs.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is this an ad?
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I drink that very water you posted as I can’t stand water I think it tastes vile so I always have flavoured water but not fizzy just the sugar free water
cleveranimal56
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Is this an ad?
Yes, they're getting more clever with them nowdays.
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by cleveranimal56)
Yes, they're getting more clever with them nowdays.
Haha. It just looks more like an ad because the thread itself seems like nonsense and the picture was unnecessary.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Posted a picture so people knew what I was talking about as there’s so many different ones some filled with more crap than the others, oh no you got me I secretly work for volvic and came onto a student forum to sell you bottles of it…nothing to do with wanting to know anything. 🤡
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hang on, let me Google that for you. BRB.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Please drink normal water. Fizzy pop, flavoured water and those kinds are not good in the long time because they have ingredients such as sweeteners and so on that might harm your organs.
ehhhhhh no.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I believe excessive drinking of soda can lead to increased risk of health issues in liver & kidneys as well as things like diabetes.

it depends just how much you drink, your diet and lifestyle. But it’s obviously something that is very commonly consumed.
Last edited by mnot; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.43%
England (143)
34.71%
Belgium (32)
7.77%
Germany (41)
9.95%
Spain (10)
2.43%