Anonymous 181
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am struggling to decide between Leeds, Sheffield and Loughborough. Your comments and thoughts would be helpful
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous 181)
I am struggling to decide between Leeds, Sheffield and Loughborough. Your comments and thoughts would be helpful
Hi Anonymous 181,

You can take a look at our Bioengineering pages here if you haven't seen them already and see what our students say about studying at Loughborough. You have the option to undertake a placement year which will give you real-life work experience and make you more attractive to future employers.

An important factor to consider is whether or not you'd like to be based on a campus or in a city - each will give you a different student experience. We are based on a large campus where you can find everything you need on site. If you fancy a change of scene, Nottingham, Leicester and Derby are nearby. There are also lots of clubs and societies you can get involved in so you won't be bored.

Take some time to consider the above and also choose the place where the modules interest you the most. Let me know if you have any questions..... and good luck with your decision!

Bindu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (32)
28.07%
No (82)
71.93%

Watched Threads