Best way to ask a girl how she feels about us?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and this girl have been speaking for about 7 weeks now and I feel like she’s just putting in much less effort over the last 2/3 weeks or so. So I want to ask her how she feels about the whole thing but I have no idea how to do it?

Should I try to get her on a phone call and ask her or is over text fine? How exactly should I word it because how do you feel about us seems a little strong. I want to subtly ask but make sure
she knows what she’s being asked.

Any ideas please?
KeepingUpWKate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and this girl have been speaking for about 7 weeks now and I feel like she’s just putting in much less effort over the last 2/3 weeks or so. So I want to ask her how she feels about the whole thing but I have no idea how to do it?

Should I try to get her on a phone call and ask her or is over text fine? How exactly should I word it because how do you feel about us seems a little strong. I want to subtly ask but make sure
she knows what she’s being asked.

Any ideas please?
What do you mean by less effort and has she been busier or just not bothering?
I'd just straight up mention it if I were you, something like "I feel like these past couple weeks you've been kinda off" or something like that and maybe ask her if she's happy with the pace that yous are going.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by KeepingUpWKate)
What do you mean by less effort and has she been busier or just not bothering?
I'd just straight up mention it if I were you, something like "I feel like these past couple weeks you've been kinda off" or something like that and maybe ask her if she's happy with the pace that yous are going.
So I know she’s been busier but her effort with me has dropped from 100% down to about 15%. She takes forever to reply and just replies with basic messages. By taking longer to reply i’m not taking a few hours i’m talking 20+ hours to say “looool” or something else basic like that. But that’s lead me to think she’s not happy with what’s going on and I feel like i should ask her because I really like her and it’s messing with me mentally. So I feel like I need to just ask
KeepingUpWKate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I know she’s been busier but her effort with me has dropped from 100% down to about 15%. She takes forever to reply and just replies with basic messages. By taking longer to reply i’m not taking a few hours i’m talking 20+ hours to say “looool” or something else basic like that. But that’s lead me to think she’s not happy with what’s going on and I feel like i should ask her because I really like her and it’s messing with me mentally. So I feel like I need to just ask
Ah right, that sucks and yeah I think you deffo should just ask her then. Hope it goes well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (216)
43.99%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.41%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.33%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
20.98%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.5%

Watched Threads