worrying about results day = actually have good grades?

Watch
effertiti
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don't know if this is common but when I realise I made mistakes on an exam I worry over it until results day but eventually I end up with a really good score.

But when I feel like an exam was really easy and can't remember anything I might have gotten wrong I end up having a bad score

Does anyone experience the same thing ?

Please answer I need to ease my anxiety and to probably delude myself into thinking i'll get a high score
Haseeb.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you pass you pass, if you fail you failed it doesn't matter just move on either way
effertiti
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Haseeb.)
If you pass you pass, if you fail you failed it doesn't matter just move on either way
well yeah but it would matter if you didn't get grades you needed for uni so you have to spend a whole year retaking the exam.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by effertiti)
I don't know if this is common but when I realise I made mistakes on an exam I worry over it until results day but eventually I end up with a really good score.

But when I feel like an exam was really easy and can't remember anything I might have gotten wrong I end up having a bad score

Does anyone experience the same thing ?

Please answer I need to ease my anxiety and to probably delude myself into thinking i'll get a high score
Hey

Good luck for your exam results, I'm sure you've done really well!
I remember being the same and really overthinking, despite having nothing to worry about. I just had to keep telling myself that I cannot change the result now, and I did my best! As hard as it is, try to do some things that distract you, it can be so consuming and daunting and the number one priority is always to look after yourself and prioritise your mental health

If you have any questions, let me know!
Sian -UoP Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%