The Student Room Group
hi, my teacher sent us a link to papers 1 and 3 but it doesn't let me attach a link or paste screenshots. i'll write it out, do you need all of the topics in paper one or selective ones?
Reply 2
Original post by aliyahh10
hi, my teacher sent us a link to papers 1 and 3 but it doesn't let me attach a link or paste screenshots. i'll write it out, do you need all of the topics in paper one or selective ones?

just 2020 Paper 3 section B

could you give all the topics just to help others

Original post by Ling100
just 2020 Paper 3 section B

what topics are you doing from section b? relationships/gender/cognition and development?
Original post by euphoriagranger
could you give all the topics just to help others

what topics are you learning though?
Reply 6
what topics are you learning though?

could you write out the questions for relationships and issues and debates please?
Original post by b_2003rr
could you write out the questions for relationships and issues and debates please?

cultural relativism definition, suggest two ways in which researchers may reduce cultural bias in research, scenario question about psychic determinism, reductionism 16 marker
relationships: social exchange theory multiple choice question ao1, outline rusbult's model of romantic relationships and explain one/more strength (8), ao2 study of filter theory, discuss filter theory of attraction (8)
Original post by visuals
Hey do you have the questions for aggression and eating behaviour please?

aggression: neural mechanisms ao1 (6), ao2 scenario question about evolutionary explanations of aggression, one strength and one limitation of evolutionary explanations, discuss frustration-aggression hypothesis (8)
eating behaviour: outline and evaluate one study of taste aversion (4), ao2 scenario question about why dieting might not be successful, outline one/more biological explanations for anorexia nervosa. compare the biological explanation with the family systems explanation for anorexia nervosa (16)
Reply 9
aggression: neural mechanisms ao1 (6), ao2 scenario question about evolutionary explanations of aggression, one strength and one limitation of evolutionary explanations, discuss frustration-aggression hypothesis (8)
eating behaviour: outline and evaluate one study of taste aversion (4), ao2 scenario question about why dieting might not be successful, outline one/more biological explanations for anorexia nervosa. compare the biological explanation with the family systems explanation for anorexia nervosa (16)

Thank youu how many marks is suggest two ways in which researchers may reduce cultural bias in research issues and debates?
Original post by visuals
Thank youu how many marks is suggest two ways in which researchers may reduce cultural bias in research issues and debates?

no problem! its for 2 marks

Hi! Do you have the questions for the gender section? If you can, could you send the questions for paper 3 through pm? would be super grateful :smile:
no problem! its for 2 marks

Would I be able to get the full question for issues and debates 16 mark reductionism question please?
Original post by visuals
Would I be able to get the full question for issues and debates 16 mark reductionism question please?

‘Psychologists sometimes adopt a reductionist approach to their investigations when they
want their research to be objective and empirical.’
Discuss reductionism in psychological research. Refer to the statement above in your
answer.
Original post by Not2Kool4Skool
Hey it doesn't let me reply to your pm but i just wanted to say thank you lolll and was gonna ask if you could send ss of the whole paper 3? if not that's okay :smile:

i can send you the questions for your topics specifically, if you want that i'll pm you my email and no problem!
Reply 15
This isn't the place to cheat on your exams, or to distribute locked exam papers.
Sharing papers that haven't been made publicly available isn't permitted on here.