dipin krishna
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all..
I am having offer letter for buisness analytics from both Southampton and Loughborough .But so Confused on which one to choose.. Can u guys please halp me on this.??
tee1738
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dipin krishna)
Hi all..
I am having offer letter for buisness analytics from both Southampton and Loughborough .But so Confused on which one to choose.. Can u guys please halp me on this.??
hi, I study Economics at the uni of southampton, do you have questions about the campus or city?
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dipin krishna)
Hi all..
Hi dipin krishna,

Congratulations on your offers!! You can find more information on Business Analytics here if you haven't done so already and you can read what our students have to say about studying at Loughborough, which you may find useful. You have the option to undertake a placement year which will give you real-life work experience and make you more attractive to future employers.

An important factor to consider is whether or not you'd like to be based on a campus or in a city - each will give you a different student experience. We are based on a large campus where you can find everything you need on site. If you fancy a change of scene, Nottingham, Leicester and Derby are nearby. There are also lots of clubs and societies you can get involved in so you won't be bored.

Take some time to consider the above and also choose the place where the modules interest you the most. Let me know if you have any questions..... and good luck with your decision!

Bindu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.12%

Watched Threads