The Manchester United Thread XXIII

Watch this thread
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
Well Woodward going so maybe he won't do any more crazy overpriced signings.
Woodward doesn't decide crazy signings.
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
White Emile Heskey
I was thinking a player he looks like

I was thinking maybe my guy Lindo, but Lindo has too much sauce.
NJA
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Maguire out of Europa final, slightly squeakier bum time
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I still think we’re going to put on a fairly strong team.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
I still think we’re going to put on a fairly strong team.
Having too big a break between games can mean you lose momentum and sharpness.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Imagine arguing it’s not a pen......
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Bruno Fernandes has been compared to Eric Cantona. Better leave him out of the team for any games at Selhurst Park then.
That Bearded Man
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Cantona and Bruno Fernandes had similar impacts with their Man United sides
Zerforax
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Would you sack OGS if he loses the final?
bj27
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Highly doubt it.
Mess.
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Is rashford actually just a little bit ****?
samir12
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Not if he is finishing in the top 4, Van Gaal got sacked despite winning the FA cup as he finished 5th.
Zerforax
Rep:
(Original post by samir12)
Not if he is finishing in the top 4, Van Gaal got sacked despite winning the FA cup as he finished 5th.
It's a funny one.. I think Man Utd have been picking wrong managers at the wrong times and not been great in the transfer market. So hence Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho all underperformed.

OGS has probably been about par for Man Utd. Personally I don't think he's good enough to elevate Man Utd to compete for the big trophies but maybe they just want a bit of stability with how poor they've been in recent years.
Zerforax
Rep:
:dice: :dice: :dice:
Mess.
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
:dice: :dice: :dice:
:coma: :coma: :coma:
That Bearded Man
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Poor David
NJA
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Zerforax
Rep:
(Original post by Mess.)
:coma: :coma: :coma:
£70 for Europa League final tickets
£200 for travel
£350,000 a week for salary
Missing in a final - priceless
samir12
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Lol Ole is such a fraud but man that was the best penalty shootout I have ever seen, you can't really blame De Gea for that.
NJA
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (226)
42.24%
The paper was reasonable (228)
42.62%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
8.97%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
6.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed