dingdongbtches
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello how can I get grade 9 in chemistry or at least a grade 7 and above. I have organic chemistry and rates to memorise and revise. I do AQA my test in tmrw period 3. This content is something I am not familiar with whatsoever as it was done during lockdown so God knows how I will do.
MeleA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dingdongbtches)
Hello how can I get grade 9 in chemistry or at least a grade 7 and above. I have organic chemistry and rates to memorise and revise. I do AQA my test in tmrw period 3. This content is something I am not familiar with whatsoever as it was done during lockdown so God knows how I will do.
Hey, for organic chemistry I find it really helpful to practice writing/drawing everything out as you are learning it to distinguish between all the different types of organic compound. Learn all key definitions like unsaturated, hydrocarbon, specific experiments and functional groups as they are frequently asked on. For rates learn key factors affecting rates and briefly look over experiments however if you understand the factors they should be fine as they are mainly application. Hope this helps, good luck!
(I know you are revising last minute but past paper questions on PMT are so helpful to memorise the mark scheme for questions that frequently come up on exams)
beatrice123lgbtq
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
dont answer any questions and ur good to go obviously, get that grade 1 !!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (151)
43.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.59%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
20.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.86%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed