The Student Room Group

epq question about beauty standards

i am writing my epq but i have no idea what question to use and what author and book i am going to base my essay on. i really want to do something that is based on fashion or beauty but i’m not sure what question to use for my title. please help
Original post by maceyh
i am writing my epq but i have no idea what question to use and what author and book i am going to base my essay on. i really want to do something that is based on fashion or beauty but i’m not sure what question to use for my title. please help

That is incredibly vague. Narrow down from "fashion and beauty". You do not have to base your EPQ on an author and book ( or at least for my exam board ( edexcel ) ) but query that with your teacher. You need an idea of what you want to do, and your title will come from there, don't try for the title first. Titles change constantly, don't put too much stock in them.

You've titled this "beauty standards". Which? What feature? Where? In what part of the world? For what biological body? Is it societal? Is it religious? Is it both? Does it affect the entire population? Are you even focusing on the entire population?

Don't make your question too big. Watch a few documentaries and think at the end "what was something I wanted answered/found interesting?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending