Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else got a conditional offer. It only popped up on my UAL portal but not email, yet Iw as able to accept it. Does anyone know when's the deadline to submitting everything required for your conditional offer? and does anyone know if they usually send out an email?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I was wondering if anyone else got a conditional offer. It only popped up on my UAL portal but not email, yet Iw as able to accept it. Does anyone know when's the deadline to submitting everything required for your conditional offer? and does anyone know if they usually send out an email?
Hi! When I got my offer it came through on the portal before I got an email. My email came about 8 hours later, but I think UAL is changing their student records system so it might take a bit longer. If the school doesn't tell you a specific time by which you need to meet the conditions of your offer, I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's just as soon as you get the documentation/evidence. Congrats on your offer!
lynnmarji
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! When I got my offer it came through on the portal before I got an email. My email came about 8 hours later, but I think UAL is changing their student records system so it might take a bit longer. If the school doesn't tell you a specific time by which you need to meet the conditions of your offer, I wouldn't worry about it. I think it's just as soon as you get the documentation/evidence. Congrats on your offer!
thank you so much! I appreciate the answer and the congrats as well! are you a UAL student?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (12)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
13.33%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
6.67%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (3)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads