mia.123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is London Met a good uni? I heard it had a bad rep but I have an offer to go there... should I accept it?
Last edited by mia.123; 1 month ago
oscarjpdb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
where else do you have offers from ?
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mia.123)
Is London Met a good uni? I heard it had a bad rep but I have an offer to go there... should I accept it?
I think I saw the answer hidden in the depths of your sentence
McGinger
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is not the greatest Uni. It was nearly sanctioned several years ago for visa issues with overseas students and has also been in financial difficulties on and off. My advice is always 'go somewhere else'.
hledger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you haven't heard of it before and aren't excited about the specific way they teach the course, find somewhere else. Also, don't forget you're gonna be living there for 3+ years so pick somewhere you actually like to live. Location can make or break your uni experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed