[Urgent] Need to know if girlfriend should take morning-after pill

Watch
LagDose2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone,

I'm a young male of 16 years old, with girlfriend at the same age.
Sexually educated enough to have foreplay, but accidents happen.

So long story short, I had a small spot of precum on my underwear (did not ejaculated 3 days prior, and peed periodically).

When I went to kiss her, my underwear came in contact with her genitals, can't tell the exact location. It lasted around a few seconds because I immediately after told myself ****. I read that precum did not contain any sperm unless you ejaculated prior to the foreplay without peeing afterwards.

I touched that spot with the top of my finger to see if it was moist, it was but I think it was totally to be expected. I then proceeded to like rub my hand together and rubbing them on her bed if I remember correctly (I'm extremely freaked out right now and I'm not going to lie but my memories is playing me tricks right now as the scene is getting very blurry)

Afterwards, in the heat of the moment and thinking to my self that dry hands = safe, I fingered her and some fingers went inside (again, failing memory due to stress I think, really can't remember if they were the same that touched the spot).

What are your advice? Am-I over-panicking? Shall I seek an immediate way to give her a morning-after pill tomorrow.

Thank you a lot!
Last edited by LagDose2; 1 month ago
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First of all, A girl can get pregnant with precum.
Outside the body, sperm can live for about 15 to 30 minutes in the right conditions.
There is a chance that fingering may lead to pregnancy if semen is present on the fingers or hand. If you did rub your hands on her bed before you did it, it shouldn't be an issue. IF.

She should change her bedsheets though. Not related to possible pregnancy.
Evaaeri
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I’d suggest that she take it. It blocks an ovary from releasing the egg so it’s not too harsh on the body, doesn’t abort anything or cause bleeding etc. (Makes you a bit tired but that all). It can be pricey as it’s £15-35 which might be a lot for a young man/woman your age. Also, your gf will be asked to fill in a form that this is for her and not for anyone else. This form doesn’t go to anyone else if your an adult but not sure if you’re under 16. Is she 16 or more?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
There's always a chance. The morning after pill is not something to be taken lightly and can have a profound effect on your girlfriends body/hormones in side effects.

Wear a condom or be more aware of your locations so it doesn't happen again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads