chantel_ck
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hiya, im planning on doing a language (spanish) next year at university - beginners level. any stationary that i need?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
pens
notebook
flashcards
umbrellala
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by chantel_ck)
Hiya, im planning on doing a language (spanish) next year at university - beginners level. any stationary that i need?
Highlighters and coloured pens can be helpful for memorisation, but just a couple of colours will do so there's no need to go overboard! Getting a notebook that fits your note-taking style also helps, I usually go for unlined A4 notebooks because I like making my notes quite visual for languages, but it all depends on your own preferences. Other than that, flashcards are good, especially small ones for individual vocab words (and the little ones on keyrings are great for on the go studying), bigger ones are good for grammar but honestly I tend to use Quizlet rather than physical notecards these days. To be honest you don't need anything that specific but if you enjoy nice stationery then finding ones that work well for you can be super helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (106)
27.46%
England (131)
33.94%
Belgium (30)
7.77%
Germany (41)
10.62%
Spain (8)
2.07%