geography aqa 2021 exam questions a level

Watch this thread
laurenfisher1011
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ive got my test for paper 2 geography next week, has anyone one done it before and wants to tell me the questions
Harriet349
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by laurenfisher1011)
ive got my test for paper 2 geography next week, has anyone one done it before and wants to tell me the questions
what were the questions for paper 1?
immie04
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by laurenfisher1011)
Hi, I was wondering if you remember any of the questions for contemporary urban environments
Coke_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by immie04)
Hi, I was wondering if you remember any of the questions for contemporary urban environments
Hi .. I was just wondering if you have done paper 2 yet and If you remember any questions that came up ?? Any help would be great , thanks
immie04
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coke_)
Hi .. I was just wondering if you have done paper 2 yet and If you remember any questions that came up ?? Any help would be great , thanks
I only did contemporary urban environments but
4 marker- role of world cities and global economy
9 marker- factors that contribute to liveability. The question showed 2 images, one was a figure on the best cities for liveability and the other was a photo of a city in the countryside. You had to talk about factors that affect liveability and link them to the figures.
9 marker- success of river restoration on urban drainage. I talked about Enfield and gave two aims of river restoration projects (reduce flooding and decrease levels of pollutants) I then gave examples of how and if they were successes.
20 marker- strategies to manage economic inequality. I think it was comparing two areas, I chose Mumbai and London. so I gave two strategies for each city and talked about the aims of each strategy and then evaluated them. London- affordable housing and increasing living wage Mumbai- tax relief and another that I can't remember.
I haven't got it back yet so I don't know how well I did but I hope this helps
Coke_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
9 marker- factors that contribute to liveability. The question showed 2 images, one was a figure on the best cities for liveability and the other was a photo of a city in the countryside. You had to talk about factors that affect liveability and link them to the figures.
9 marker- success of river restoration on urban drainage. I talked about Enfield and gave two aims of river restoration projects (reduce flooding and decrease levels of pollutants) I then gave examples of how and if they were successes.
20 marker- strategies to manage economic inequality. I think it was comparing two areas, I chose Mumbai and London. so I gave two strategies for each city and talked about the aims of each strategy and then evaluated them. London- affordable housing and increasing living wage Mumbai- tax relief and another that I can't remember.
Omgg thank you so much for your help , much appreciated. I hope you did well in your paper
justarandomguy77
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Coke_)
Omgg thank you so much for your help , much appreciated. I hope you did well in your paper
hey do you by any chance know about the 2021 AS AQA Geography Paper?
immie04
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by justarandomguy77)
hey do you by any chance know about the 2021 AS AQA Geography Paper?
Hi, sorry I don't do AS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (136)
43.59%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.31%
No (122)
39.1%

Watched Threads