Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi, I'm trying to work out what accommodation would be best but I'm stuck. I've looked at bakewell, falk egg and CP, but I know that goes quite quickly. I'm hoping to study geography so falk egg is the closest to that building but I'd prefer to have an en-suite and/or larger bed. Is it better to prioritise location over hall design?
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Asking help from someone quite familiar with the environment in the Loughborough might be just what you need.
Loughborough Student Community
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi anonymous #1,

Choosing your first choice hall of residence can be a difficult decision and I remember there being a lot of factors to consider! All the halls you are looking at are great halls that all offer something slightly different. I studied at Loughborough for four years (I lived in Robert Bakewell in my first year) and my advice would be that choose the room type and the halls atmosphere that appeals most. Falk Egg may only be a couple of minutes walk but Claudia Parsons and Robert Bakewell are still less than a 10 minute walk from the lecture halls you will mostly be in for Geography. To be honest, everything on campus is still only a very short walk away! There is also the free Sprint shuttle bus round campus if you don't fancy the walk!

In my experience, everyone enjoys whatever halls they end up in and the people are a big part of this.

Hope this helps, happy to answer any other questions if you have any!
Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.62%
England (104)
33.77%
Belgium (26)
8.44%
Germany (37)
12.01%
Spain (5)
1.62%