Tom0228
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I was just thinking, as students are just being given centre assessed grades for exam based subjects and work isn’t being sent of for moderation this year, is this the same for the EPQ as well or are they still being sent of for moderation?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Last year, Coursework continued as normal. I’d assume its the same this year and it’s just exams that aren’t being moderated
Tom0228
Rep:
?
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
Last year, Coursework continued as normal. I’d assume its the same this year and it’s just exams that aren’t being moderated
To me this suggested otherwise: https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...1-support.html
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That PDF you linked says " but we will not be requesting this work for external moderation" so your answer is no.
Tom0228
Rep:
?
(Original post by _gcx)
That PDF you linked says " but we will not be requesting this work for external moderation" so your answer is no.
Yes I did think that, just wanted some other opinions as people were saying last year the EPQ continued as normal as that other guy above said.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tom0228)
Yes I did think that, just wanted some other opinions as people were saying last year the EPQ continued as normal as that other guy above said.
Seems fairly conclusive to me. If in doubt ask your teacher.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (26)
28.57%
No (65)
71.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed