The Student Room Group

Are EPQs being moderated this year?

I was just thinking, as students are just being given centre assessed grades for exam based subjects and work isn’t being sent of for moderation this year, is this the same for the EPQ as well or are they still being sent of for moderation?
Last year, Coursework continued as normal. I’d assume its the same this year and it’s just exams that aren’t being moderated
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Last year, Coursework continued as normal. I’d assume its the same this year and it’s just exams that aren’t being moderated

To me this suggested otherwise: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-project-qualification/level-3/summer-2021-support.html
That PDF you linked says " but we will not be requesting this work for external moderation" so your answer is no.
Reply 4
Original post by _gcx
That PDF you linked says " but we will not be requesting this work for external moderation" so your answer is no.

Yes I did think that, just wanted some other opinions as people were saying last year the EPQ continued as normal as that other guy above said.
Original post by Tom0228
Yes I did think that, just wanted some other opinions as people were saying last year the EPQ continued as normal as that other guy above said.

Seems fairly conclusive to me. If in doubt ask your teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending