Who would you save?

Watch
Oliver000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
pensioners going to Blackpool. The other contains commuters going to London. Which do you save?
pipthesqueak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Oliver000)
pensioners going to Blackpool. The other contains commuters going to London. Which do you save?
myself :ahee:
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what are you actually asking?
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are they on 2 separate trains where the brakes aren’t working? Am I supergirl or something
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
the commuters.
Asha_m
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is this supposed to be that train thing?
Well, since you like annoying everyone, I'll present my own take on the question.
Imagine one was full of babies, and the other full of terrorists. Obviously you would kill the terrorists, right? Say one of the terrorists had (god forbid) killed your family? But the other babies would grow to become leaders of North Korea and develop nuclear weapons to wipe out entire cities. Who would you choose to kill?
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asha_m)
Well, since you like annoying everyone, I'll present my own take on the question.
Imagine one was full of babies, and the other full of terrorists. Obviously you would kill the terrorists, right? Say one of the terrorists had (god forbid) killed your family? But the other babies would grow to become leaders of North Korea and develop nuclear weapons to wipe out entire cities. Who would you choose to kill?
are you joking.
Asha_m
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
are you joking.
If they like giving moral dilemmas they should be prepared for my warped answers
Oliver000
Rep:
?
(Original post by Asha_m)
obviously the babies
Asha_m
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
obviously the babies
I can imagine you as a parent
Oliver000
Rep:
?
Well I won’t be murdering my own babies, unless they grow up to be terrorists
Asha_m
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well I won’t be murdering my own babies, unless they grow up to be terrorists
fair enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (223)
43.39%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.01%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (58)
11.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed