need help finding work experience placement for a week

Watch
ssunvk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i am a sixth former and i have a week to do work experience instead of coming into school. with the pandemic, we can also do it virtually but I am looking to do work experience in person since it will be more effective and give me a real taste of whats to come

I would like to study a business course at uni and follow with a job in the business administration sector (not too sure what yet, I would like to see the different jobs available and see if its possible to move around with different roles as I feel like having the same role throughout my career would be too boring)

would anyone be able to give me tips or refer me to any companies that allow students to do work experience for a week and at an office, the work experience opportunities I've been seeing requires a higher level education or it isn't fit for the career I would like to get into

thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Contact some local big organisations in your area. Admin/office experience in your local council, hospital, business HQ etc would be a useful insight into how large organisations/companies work.
ssunvk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
Contact some local big organisations in your area. Admin/office experience in your local council, hospital, business HQ etc would be a useful insight into how large organisations/companies work.
thanks i'll look into some !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.25%
England (108)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.44%
Germany (38)
11.88%
Spain (6)
1.88%
Italy (29)
9.06%
Netherlands (10)
3.13%
Other (Tell us who) (18)
5.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise