The Student Room Group

Question for the boys or anyone that can answer

I have seen so many guys with girlfriends that’s are 10/10 drop down gorgeous yet why do guys eye wonder (not to be rude) they wonder down to girls that are like 5/10 nothing compared to their girlfriends. I just don’t understand
Other guys would look at that person girlfriend and say stuff like “dammm you are gorgeous” but their bf would only say stuff like “you look nice” what is all that about
Reply 1
Original post by Shweetyyy
I have seen so many guys with girlfriends that’s are 10/10 drop down gorgeous yet why do guys eye wonder (not to be rude) they wonder down to girls that are like 5/10 nothing compared to their girlfriends. I just don’t understand
Other guys would look at that person girlfriend and say stuff like “dammm you are gorgeous” but their bf would only say stuff like “you look nice” what is all that about

just because your partner is attractive doesn't mean you can't find other people attractive, too, like you don't just suddenly go blind. e.g. my partner is hot but i still find other guys hot too
Plenty of people are very visual and highly looks orientated.
Some of the latter have a limited attention span, high sex drive and little enthusiasm for monogomy or relationships involving commitment.
Girls as well as guys.
Reply 3
Because beauty is subjective?
Are you a perfect 10?
Original post by Ciel.
just because your partner is attractive doesn't mean you can't find other people attractive, too, like you don't just suddenly go blind. e.g. my partner is hot but i still find other guys hot too

mostly tik tok is full of it
Reply 6
Original post by bobcatt45
mostly tik tok is full of it

80% of tiktok content is staged tbh
we all know that clearly
Reply 8
Make others feel good with compliments, why not.
...... google chat is messed up doe if you know what it is
Original post by YaliaV123
Are you a perfect 10?

not to flex but Im a pretty perfect 7 :u:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Make others feel good with compliments, why not.

you must go to the gym bro , nice! :cool:
nani?

Quick Reply

Latest