Ocr (MEI) Further maths assessment materials 2021

Watch this thread
Zachary Knight
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have been doing the OCR Further Mathematics B (MEI) questions from the 2021 assessment materials question bank and was wondering if anyone knew where to find the answers to these or if there is a forum discussing the answers to any of the questions for Y410, Y411, Y415, Y420, Y421 and Y431
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zachary Knight)
I have been doing the OCR Further Mathematics B (MEI) questions from the 2021 assessment materials question bank and was wondering if anyone knew where to find the answers to these or if there is a forum discussing the answers to any of the questions for Y410, Y411, Y415, Y420, Y421 and Y431
Id just post the questions with a link in this thread and describe what you've done. Or else in the a level study thread (sticky at the top of the f38 forum).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.08%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
52.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads