how to revise organic chemistry in a week ?

Watch
kimjunmyeon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, basically my teacher said i can redo my a level chemistry organic mock paper, however it’s on Thursday, so i don’t have a lot time. i need to revise both as and a2 stuff, what revision techniques should i use to get at least a B grade in the paper ?
Ally1249562
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly mechanisms are where you get majority of marks, make sure you fully know them and products!!!!
x_Tay_x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Learn all the synthetic routes and you're 90% of the way there tbh.

I'd write as much as I can off by heart and then fill in what I didn't know and repeat that till I knew the conditions, mechanisms etc. off by heart. It's a suprisingly effective way to rote memorise stuff in a short amount of time.
rabbitygravity
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe make a summary of just different equations that you need to know so you can just learn those over and over
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.94%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
11.06%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.64%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.08%

Watched Threads