The Student Room Group

TSR's Weekly Round Up

It's that time again - here's our latest round-up of top stories and TSR talking points from this past week.

Read the latest article here
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for the feature @shooks! Hope you're keeping well :h:
This image is top notch :grin:

Original post by shooks
Friday's here (woop) and so's our weekly round-up of talking points you might have missed around TSR and the wider web.

Beach balls and bug brawls is on site now, featuring threads from TSR members @LovingLucy @SleepyBeans @CoolCavy @Elizabeth II @g-shock16 and @Cakes are nice 9

Take a look, join in the discussions and then let us know: what should go in the next one?

We want to hear your suggestions on the social posts that have caught your eye, the TSR chats you can't stay away from and the news stories that more people need to know about. Add your suggestions below (or PM them to me direct) - and have a great weekend! :yeah:

i always do a weekly goldies questions and a goldies challenge have tsr noticed LOL:colondollar:
Original post by Wise Goldie
i always do a weekly goldies questions and a goldies challenge have tsr noticed LOL:colondollar:

I love these! :smile: Hadn't seen them before - please tag me when you run the next one (I see you're on hols this week)
Original post by shooks
It's the weekend, it's sunny and it's time for your weekly round-up of TSR and the wider web.

Check out Green for a day? to catch up on chats covering everything from plagiarism to party towns - and find out why Shrek's at the top of the article.

Shouts to @umchileanyways @thisispants @coco88 @bob32 @omg_really @8472 & @sunny.side.up whose threads featured in this week's round-up.

I'm away next week so please tag in @Koreeda if you've got something cool/interesting/out there to share.

which thread lool
Original post by shooks
I love these! :smile: Hadn't seen them before - please tag me when you run the next one (I see you're on hols this week)

i will do ok:biggrin:
Updated with this weeks article :smile:

Happy weekend everybody!!!!
Latest update is live - happy Friday folks :smile:
Original post by shooks
Happy weekend, folks! Once again, we've rounded up the top stories and talking points - read the latest article here.

There's been plenty happening this week - everyone from Ronaldo to Gavin Williamson gets a nod.

Kudos to @20chowac20, @bored_user [s]smile[/s], @karen482, @sunny.side.up, @Ivette619 and @homecounter whose threads featured in this week's round-up.

l won something but l dont know what l won!! Do you know whats going on!?! lool
Original post by bored_user:)
@Katya_93 l won something but l dont know what l won!! Do you know whats going on!?! lool

One of your threads was mentioned in a TSR article a few weeks ago, they sum up what’s happened on here in the last week and link to some good threads! :h:
Original post by laurawatt
One of your threads was mentioned in a TSR article a few weeks ago, they sum up what’s happened on here in the last week and link to some good threads! :h:

how so?
Reply 12
Original post by laurawatt

It was this weeks article, the OP and title has just been updated each week :dontknow:
Original post by Foxehh
It was this weeks article, the OP and title has just been updated each week :dontknow:

Oops, the lack of the ‘last edited ....’ sign on the OP caught me out!
errrr explain to me whats going on babe
Oh wheres the article? where and why was it featured? Thanks for explaining babe!
Open your eyes
Look up to the sky and see
Friday's here, and so's the latest weekly round-up: Weird food combos, plus uni students 'not getting value for money'

Quick tags for @Araiba786 @JUST WANNA STUDY @Ellabella43 whose threads all feature this week.

Remember to tag me in with links to your own threads for next week's feature. :smile:
Happy Friday :h:

The weekly round up is here! Yay!

Tags for the user’s threads that featured this week @04MR17 @CheeseIsVeg @Saracen's Fez @Scienceisgood @SuperGirl3231

:h:
Happy Friday

The weekly round up is here! Yay :h:

Tags for the user’s threads that featured this week @Lona123 @Athena112 @roscpctals673 @Igotbbcalevel

Thanks everyone!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending