TSR weekly round-up: Wishing on A*

Watch
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
It's that time of the week again, say goodbye to shrek and say hello to our new TSR Round-Up.

Check out Wishing on A* to catch up on this weeks biggest topics, from nans and Nandos to top tips and tough choices.

Shouts to mgcgian047, EllyJoe, CoolCavy, Chronoscope, @Roxeber, Dontknow698, Randi7 whose threads featured in this week's round-up.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks for the feature shooks! Hope you're keeping well
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This image is top notch :grin:

Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by shooks)
Friday's here (woop) and so's our weekly round-up of talking points you might have missed around TSR and the wider web.

Beach balls and bug brawls is on site now, featuring threads from TSR members LovingLucy SleepyBeans CoolCavy Elizabeth II g-shock16 and Cakes are nice 9

Take a look, join in the discussions and then let us know: what should go in the next one?

We want to hear your suggestions on the social posts that have caught your eye, the TSR chats you can't stay away from and the news stories that more people need to know about. Add your suggestions below (or PM them to me direct) - and have a great weekend! :yeah:
i always do a weekly goldies questions and a goldies challenge have tsr noticed LOL
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
i always do a weekly goldies questions and a goldies challenge have tsr noticed LOL
I love these! Hadn't seen them before - please tag me when you run the next one (I see you're on hols this week)
username5458796
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It's the weekend, it's sunny and it's time for your weekly round-up of TSR and the wider web.

Check out Green for a day? to catch up on chats covering everything from plagiarism to party towns - and find out why Shrek's at the top of the article.

Shouts to umchileanyways thisispants coco88 bob32 omg_really 8472 & sunny.side.up whose threads featured in this week's round-up.

I'm away next week so please tag in Koreeda if you've got something cool/interesting/out there to share.
which thread lool
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I love these! Hadn't seen them before - please tag me when you run the next one (I see you're on hols this week)
i will do ok
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Updated with this weeks article

Happy weekend everybody!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (43)
29.25%
No (104)
70.75%

Watched Threads