The Student Room Group

TSR's Weekly Round Up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pink Unicorn
Happy Friday

The weekly round up is here! Yay :h:

Tags for the user’s threads that featured this week @Lona123 @Athena112 @roscpctals673 @londonmyst

Thanks everyone!

The mask thread was made by @Igotbbcalevel :h:

Well spotted Diddy!

That was my mishap - apologies @Igotbbcalevel!

It's all changed now :smile:
Hey everyone: here's this week's TSR round-up. TSR weekly 6 Aug 2021

Big thanks to @justlearning1469 @PQ @rxrx2004 @Anom08 @CoolCavy @youngyob and @sassy sausages whose threads all featured this week :h:
Original post by shooks
Hey everyone: here's this week's TSR round-up. TSR weekly 6 Aug 2021

Big thanks to @justlearning1469 @PQ @rxrx2004 @Anom08 @CoolCavy @youngyob and @sassy sausages whose threads all featured this week :h:

Thanks for the feature :biggrin:
Hey everyone,

Here is TSR's weekly round up: TSR weekly 10th Feb 2022

Massive thanks to @Emma:-), @nikkiblonsky, @yannaxue, @BurstingBubbles, @SpaceLover29 and @04MR17 for your wonderful threads that have all been featured this week :biggrin:
What’s this?
Original post by 0ptics
What’s this?

Every week we take some of the most popular threads on TSR and put them in a round up! You can read this week's round up from the link in my earlier post :smile:

We like to thank people who have made the threads that were featured when we can as well :biggrin:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Every week we take some of the most popular threads on TSR and put them in a round up! You can read this week's round up from the link in my earlier post :smile:

We like to thank people who have made the threads that were featured when we can as well :biggrin:

Oh, I get it now. Even though I’ll never be featured in this, this sounds like a cool idea :smile:
Hey everyone,

Here is TSR's weekly round up: TSR weekly 10th Feb 2022

Massive thanks to @Emma:-), @nikkiblonsky, @yannaxue, @BurstingBubbles, @SpaceLover29 and @04MR17 for your wonderful threads that have all been featured this week :biggrin:

GURL THEY SPELT MY NAME WRONg
Original post by nikkiblonsky

The disrespect :lol:

I've changed that now for you! Sorry :colondollar:
Original post by nikkiblonsky

Nooo I am so sorry - glad EH managed to get that all sorted for you :smile:
Nooo I am so sorry - glad EH managed to get that all sorted for you :smile:

I really like this idea for a thread, EH. Perhaps we should also do something like the BBC weekly quiz, only based on TSR. If I were still an ST, I'd volunteer for that!
Original post by Reality Check
I really like this idea for a thread, EH. Perhaps we should also do something like the BBC weekly quiz, only based on TSR. If I were still an ST, I'd volunteer for that!

We do weekly quizzes in the news and current affairs forum?
Original post by 04MR17
We do weekly quizzes in the news and current affairs forum?

I know - I meant a quiz in a nice, accessible part of the forum, rather than in the cesspit that is D&CA. I wouldn't want to encourage people to go in there, as it's not good for you :smile:
I know - I meant a quiz in a nice, accessible part of the forum, rather than in the cesspit that is D&CA. I wouldn't want to encourage people to go in there, as it's not good for you :smile:
:frown: You are honestly so close to my ignore list sunshine :noway:
Original post by 04MR17
:frown: You are honestly so close to my ignore list sunshine :noway:

Can you fit any more people on it? :biggrin:

You know me - harsh but fair.
Can you fit any more people on it? :biggrin:

You know me - harsh but fair.

my son learned from the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending