University of Exeter or Sussex for MSc in finance and Management ??

Watch
Sharjeel28
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys, I have to choose between University of Exeter or Sussex for my MSc in Finance and Management. I need to which one is better not just for the course but for the overall experience. I mean its reputation in employers, what kind of latest methods they employ to impart education including extra curricular activities, their focus on professional counselling of students, effects of being away from London including chances of professional networking, ease of living in the states including acceptability to international studnets and the overall living experience and having fun ?
I will be thankful to your kind answers
Last edited by Sharjeel28; 4 weeks ago
Sharjeel28
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone please ! Any help would be highly appreciated.
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sharjeel28)
Hey guys, I have to choose between University of Exeter or Sussex for my MSc in Finance and Management. I need to which one is better not just for the course but for the overall experience. I mean its reputation in employers, what kind of latest methods they employ to impart education including extra curricular activities, their focus on professional counselling of students, effects of being away from London including chances of professional networking, ease of living in the states including acceptability to international studnets and the overall living experience and having fun ?
I will be thankful to your kind answers
Hello Sharjeel28,

It is probably best to speak to some current students to get the best sense of what the overall experience is like. We have an ask a current student messaging service which puts you in touch with current students. Although we do not have a Masters students from your course of interest available at this time Martin is doing a Masters within the Business School and would be very happy to provide you with an insight in to his experience. I would really recommend using this to find out more about Exeter.

I hope this helps you with your decision making. If you do have any specific questions about Exeter please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do what I can to help.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Sharjeel28
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Thank you very much. I will use this message service.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%