?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
has anyone done the 2020 aqa business paper 3? the a level one plss
Yusr_khidir
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, yeah I had it for my mocks in March and basically for the 12 markers: one was about Bartlett and goshal and choosing the multi domestic strategy. Second one was about benefit of stakeholders of increase in share price . The 16 markers: was about assessing the decision of using cheap suppliers. Second one was balanced scorecard I think. And 20 marker/ was leadership styles and improving profitability. 24 marker was about CSR and decreasing profitability for ALL businesses.
Obviously everything has to be applied to the context you are given (I think it was a cleaning company or sth and it’s a multinational).
Good luck and hope this helps x
hanabanana13579
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Yusr_khidir)
Hi, yeah I had it for my mocks in March and basically for the 12 markers: one was about Bartlett and goshal and choosing the multi domestic strategy. Second one was about benefit of stakeholders of increase in share price . The 16 markers: was about assessing the decision of using cheap suppliers. Second one was balanced scorecard I think. And 20 marker/ was leadership styles and improving profitability. 24 marker was about CSR and decreasing profitability for ALL businesses.
Obviously everything has to be applied to the context you are given (I think it was a cleaning company or sth and it’s a multinational).
Good luck and hope this helps x
thankyou loads this helps so much!! Hope you did well x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (65)
28.63%
England (78)
34.36%
Belgium (17)
7.49%
Germany (28)
12.33%
Spain (3)
1.32%