The Student Room Group

BBC Production Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by DevonK
Has anyone received an acceptance email yet?

Nope, haven't heard anything yet
Haven’t heard anything :frown:
No nothing here either. Looking like we're heading into another week without knowing...
Reply 63
Nothing on the Production Scheme side of things either.
Reply 64
I’ve just received an email to invite me to a zoom interview next week as I’ve been shortlisted. This is for the Production Apprenticeship Fast Track.

I’m meant to be starting Uni the week after! What a dilemma!
Reply 65
Just to add to this comment, this one is for wales.

No word on the England ones yet.
I applied for the tv production trainee scheme and got the the second stage but havent heard back about whether or not I’ve made it to the next stage :/
Reply 67
Original post by hannahelinwalker
I applied for the tv production trainee scheme and got the the second stage but havent heard back about whether or not I’ve made it to the next stage :/

Not to worry you’re not alone. No word from the production scheme, yet. No news is good news. :smile:
Reply 68
Has anyone heard back from the production apprenticeship yet? I saw someone above received an interview invite, has anyone else got that?
Reply 69
Original post by Dev111
Has anyone heard back from the production apprenticeship yet? I saw someone above received an interview invite, has anyone else got that?

Nope, don't think anyone on the england productions scheme has heard back yet
I haven't heard anything yet either. Checking my emails every 10 min.. the wait... it's unnerving
Reply 71
Original post by Alexhoha
I haven't heard anything yet either. Checking my emails every 10 min.. the wait... it's unnerving

Someone on the other thread about BBC schemes had mentioned last week that they got a response from the recruitment team saying they will respond to everyone by the end of this month. Good Luck!
Original post by Bawa97
Someone on the other thread about BBC schemes had mentioned last week that they got a response from the recruitment team saying they will respond to everyone by the end of this month. Good Luck!

Thanks!!! That's good news
hey anyone heard anything back yet, starting to get kinda worried
Reply 74
Original post by sheatogher

I'm pretty sure no one on the England apprenticeship scheme has heard back yet, but apparently we'll hear before end of September? Fingers crossed!
Original post by sheatogher

Nope 😅 hopefully they’ll get back to us all by the end of this week though x
I feel like if we don't hear back by the end of this week then the England scheme will either be delayed or cancelled again
Original post by rayjay99
I feel like if we don't hear back by the end of this week then the England scheme will either be delayed or cancelled again

I have a terrible feeling that this will be the case… :frown:
Original post by lokidokie
I have a terrible feeling that this will be the case… :frown:

Wait they’ll cancel it? :frown:
Reply 79
Original post by hannahelinwalker
Wait they’ll cancel it? :frown:

I don't think so! The recruitment team had emailed that the emails will be sent out by september end and assessments will take place mid-october.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending