roshnijesrani
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
so basically I applied to uni in a hurry, I know what was I thinking, I applied to 4 universities got 1 rejection and 3 conditional offers but all three universities don't offer scholarships to international students so i was thinking If I can apply to unis through either clearing or adjustment depending on my grades that offers scholarships, but will I be eligible. pls give me your 2 cents on this situation.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by roshnijesrani)
so basically I applied to uni in a hurry, I know what was I thinking, I applied to 4 universities got 1 rejection and 3 conditional offers but all three universities don't offer scholarships to international students so i was thinking If I can apply to unis through either clearing or adjustment depending on my grades that offers scholarships, but will I be eligible. pls give me your 2 cents on this situation.
Scholarships are hard to get at undergraduate study in the UK just in general, I wouldn't intend to fund your studies through one.

Often I think international students find scholarships offered in their own country more realistic (although it depends if your government has a scheme for this). You can look and see if your eligible, but going through clearing I think it will be very late in the day and probably pretty difficult to secure.
roshnijesrani
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by mnot)
Scholarships are hard to get at undergraduate study in the UK just in general, I wouldn't intend to fund your studies through one.

Often I think international students find scholarships offered in their own country more realistic (although it depends if your government has a scheme for this). You can look and see if your eligible, but going through clearing I think it will be very late in the day and probably pretty difficult to secure.
yeah you are probably right, i'll just look into loans
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.93%
Excited but a bit nervous (141)
44.9%
Not bothered either way (37)
11.78%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.38%

Watched Threads