It’s a godaddy website Name:  FD3ACA14-2E84-4463-9E42-C64949AEBD62.png
Views: 24
Size:  331.6 KB
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
See https://www.bristolsu.org.uk/article...g-welcome-week a 2 year old article warning what to look out for and where to find the SU on Facebook where official events will be shared
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
Hahaha

No

It’s a godaddy website Name:  FD3ACA14-2E84-4463-9E42-C64949AEBD62.png
Views: 24
Size:  331.6 KB
lmao thank you for checking haha
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
See https://www.bristolsu.org.uk/article...g-welcome-week a 2 year old article warning what to look out for and where to find the SU on Facebook where official events will be shared
thank you!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'll start my undergrad degree at Bristol this September and I've seen a ton of those Freshers events/people advertising them pop up. I wasn't planning on buying tickets, but I just wanted to ask about the experience of people who have been freshers (and not the 2020 intake lol) at Bristol recently. Do a lot of people attend these events/ want to go there or will you rather find people trying to see their tickets once they're there? Does the SU/University organise events? How does it work lol, its just that I don't wanna be the only one without tickets.

Advice would be appreciated thanks!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I'll start my undergrad degree at Bristol this September and I've seen a ton of those Freshers events/people advertising them pop up. I wasn't planning on buying tickets, but I just wanted to ask about the experience of people who have been freshers (and not the 2020 intake lol) at Bristol recently. Do a lot of people attend these events/ want to go there or will you rather find people trying to see their tickets once they're there? Does the SU/University organise events? How does it work lol, its just that I don't wanna be the only one without tickets.

Advice would be appreciated thanks!
See the posts up the thread. Anyone pushing tickets at the moment is likely scamming
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
See the posts up the thread. Anyone pushing tickets at the moment is likely scamming
thanks a lot! does the Bristol SU or SUs in general usually put an event on every night in freshers week?
rosewater.laura
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
have people already started buying freshers tickets?! kept seeing all the wristbands on FB groups and on unifi, but I don't want to be either the only one with or the only one without ahah
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosewater.laura)
have people already started buying freshers tickets?! kept seeing all the wristbands on FB groups and on unifi, but I don't want to be either the only one with or the only one without ahah
See https://www.bristolsu.org.uk/article...g-welcome-week

Anyone linking to dodgy fatsoma tickets is a rep and often not even a student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads