Am I reading too much into this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi

i messaged a guy in one of my classes who is doing a similar course to me at uni to ask him how he decided on the one he's going to cause i have an offer there too. after his reply i just said that if i choose that uni i'll hopefully see him around - he replied that we could get a coffee or drink if i decide to go there. he's a really nice guy anyway and i'm not sure if he's just friendly or if there's anything more?
Baby_Stitch
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi

i messaged a guy in one of my classes who is doing a similar course to me at uni to ask him how he decided on the one he's going to cause i have an offer there too. after his reply i just said that if i choose that uni i'll hopefully see him around - he replied that we could get a coffee or drink if i decide to go there. he's a really nice guy anyway and i'm not sure if he's just friendly or if there's anything more?
Perhaps, a coffee really is classed as "pre-date" anyway, it can be interpreted in a variety of different ways.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Baby_Stitch)
Perhaps, a coffee really is classed as "pre-date" anyway, it can be interpreted in a variety of different ways.
Baby stitch, you need to chill too.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That could very well just be friendly, but he could theoretically be interested in more; there’s really no way of knowing without talking to him and spending more time with him. How do you feel about him - are you interested in something more? Try and figure out what you want instead of fruitlessly speculating about what he might want
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
That could very well just be friendly, but he could theoretically be interested in more; there’s really no way of knowing without talking to him and spending more time with him. How do you feel about him - are you interested in something more? Try and figure out what you want instead of fruitlessly speculating about what he might want
He just asked for a coffee...
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi

You reached out to him.

It seems a polite way to stay in touch as a friend. Its not enough info to read more into it.
Baby_Stitch
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thats what I said in my response to the OP, it can strictly be friendly
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnot)
You reached out to him.

It seems a polite way to stay in touch as a friend. Its not enough info to read more into it.
Finally, someone with some sense. Thank you.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yup.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yup.
Excuse me mate, you having a laugh?
Anonymous #1
wow, i wasn't expecting some people to be so mean...
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Excuse me mate, you having a laugh?
...no? I’m beginning to think it is you who needs to chill.
Anonymous #1
it's completely fine if it was just friendly, i have literally 0 experience with boys that's why i came on here to ask as I find it really difficult to tell
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
wow, i wasn't expecting some people to be so mean...
I’m sorry if what I said came across as mean, I didn’t mean it that way
Anonymous #1
I'm not sure, he is really nice and we've got on in class before, I used to think I liked him but i'm not sure really. thanks for your nice reply btw
Anonymous #1
I wasn't expecting some people to be such a snowflake.

You need to chill so I can chill in order for you to chill mate.
Feel free to not comment on the thread, I'm a young person asking for advice, don't think that makes me a snowflake
Anonymous #1
I’m sorry if what I said came across as mean, I didn’t mean it that way
No worries it didn't at all
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not sure, he is really nice and we've got on in class before, I used to think I liked him but i'm not sure really. thanks for your nice reply btw
Glad to have been of help
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Glad to have been of help
You didn't help me... why are you glad?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (177)
44.36%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.78%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.02%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (85)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.77%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.76%

Watched Threads