which one you need?
sam_1234_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Saigeii)
which one you need?
I thought there would be just one? the one they give you with the extract for GCSE
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sam_1234_)
hey does anyone know the Nov 2020 question for much ado AQA GCSE xx
Hi if its okay I just wanted to ask you about 'much ado about nothing'. since ur asking for the question I presume you are doing it for GCSE.

Is it easy or difficult? Do you find it interesting?
Im asking bc i am choosing which shakespeare play to do and Im confused between 'romeo and juliet' and 'much ado about nothing'
sam_1234_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by sos11111)
Hi if its okay I just wanted to ask you about 'much ado about nothing'. since ur asking for the question I presume you are doing it for GCSE.

Is it easy or difficult? Do you find it interesting?
Im asking bc i am choosing which shakespeare play to do and Im confused between 'romeo and juliet' and 'much ado about nothing'
hiya! I never did Romeo and Juliet - but my friends say it was an easy play to learn. But I found with Much Ado, its also easy to learn. I enjoyed learning it because I feel everyone already knows the story of Romeo and Juliet - it was refreshing to learn something new. Context and AO1 points are also easy for Much Ado - the only thing i find difficult is finding quotes that arent too lengthy to comment on language ( because they are literally speaking the entire time but you will find that problem with both because they are both plays lol).

Its a short play, only 5 acts and quick + easy to read. Context/Ao3 wise, speaking with my friends that did R+J, I feel like there is more to comment on with Much Ado. Hope this helped xx
meymey:)
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sam_1234_)
hiya! I never did Romeo and Juliet - but my friends say it was an easy play to learn. But I found with Much Ado, its also easy to learn. I enjoyed learning it because I feel everyone already knows the story of Romeo and Juliet - it was refreshing to learn something new. Context and AO1 points are also easy for Much Ado - the only thing i find difficult is finding quotes that arent too lengthy to comment on language ( because they are literally speaking the entire time but you will find that problem with both because they are both plays lol).

Its a short play, only 5 acts and quick + easy to read. Context/Ao3 wise, speaking with my friends that did R+J, I feel like there is more to comment on with Much Ado. Hope this helped xx
it rlly did thanks so much xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.89%
I need help researching courses (5)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
41.67%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.17%

Watched Threads